Monday, October 31, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Aside from bullets and rust, here were 2 more small items I found in the Green Hornet as I cleaned him out a few months ago:
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Important 55-year-old news from the VW club of New Jersey...
(As always, you can click on the images to make them bigger)
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
7. A BodesWell.com t-shirt. Support some pretty cool volks on a VW adventure and get a t-shirt out of the deal. Not bad at all. Buy one for 19.99 to 25.99 here.
Bus-Camper-Van History & Road-Test Book (1954-1967). Awesome. Seriously - A chance to read the original articles. I dig it. Get it for $15.95 at GoWesty.
5. The Haynes VW bus poster. There seems to be 2 sizes of this poster available. Go big or go home. Will look perfect on the wall of the garage. Get it at barewalls.com for $43.31.
4. "German City" poster by Peter Aschwanden. Anyone who reads this blog knows the love I have for the illustrations from Muir's Idiot Book. And you can own posters of that artwork. Way cool. There are 4 VW related posters available, but, along with "Exploded Beetle", "German City" is an amazing piece of work. Buy it at PeterAschwanden.com for $40.
3. VW "Bounce Bus". Okay - so only one person can get this. Buy for $60,000, you could be the star of the next VW Camper Family campout. Get it at Old Bug for $60,000.
2. Mass Transit Ale hat - Okay, so if you can find the beer, buy that. But they can't ship that, so the next best thing is a Mass Transit Ale hat. Find it at Bristol Brewing in Colorado for $16.00.
1. Big Blue is a Friend of Mine Sticker. Yes, the sticker is back. we just ordered some more. Modeled after the famous "Johnny Cash is a Friend of Mine", this sticker can be yours for the low, low price of free, and a little patience. If you want one, send your address in an email to BigBlueVW at gmail dot com and we'll get one out to you. Before the holidays come, we promise.